We buy our ingredients from suppliers who do not test on animalsFullers Earth (Fullers Earth), Honey; Elderflower and Limeflower Decoction (Sambucus nigra and Cutrus aurantifolia), Glycerine (Glycerine), Fresh Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis), Fresh Kiwi Fruit (Actinidia chinensis), Kaolin (Kaolin), Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Elderflower Vinegar (Elderflower Vinegar), Bentonite Gel (Bentonite Gel), Geraniol (Geraniol), *Limonene (*Limonene), *Linalool (*Linalool), Perfume (Perfume)
Natural ingredients Safe synthetics
* Occurs naturally in essential oils
Ayesha Fresh Face Mask
Spell binding ingredients to smooth away wrinkles. Lasts long enough for a magical evening. Tightening, absorbent clays, deeply effective asparagus, vitamin rich fresh kiwi, bewitching elderflower and witchazel, leaves the skin radiant relaxed and refreshed. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for five to ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled.
A brief how to from your Lush friends
The cold winter weather can really upset our complexions. Going in and out of centrally heated shops, offices and homes all day, combined with the chilly weather outside can leave our skin feeling dry, tight and uncomfortable. But why does this happen? You skin is stripped of its natural moisture by wind, central heating and low humidity. Even people who don't normally have dry skin can find the winter months a problem. There is hope though - you can follow these simple measures to winter-proof your skin.
1. Although it might be very tempting, try not to take blisteringly hot showers or baths and cleanse your skin with softening washes. Try showering instead with a Lush Shower Smoothie and use a gentle cleanser like Ultrabland for your face.
2. Moisturise! Keeping your skin hydrated will prevent dryness, itchiness, flaky, sore skin. Reach for the Dream Cream people!
3. Eat and drink well. It might sound silly but drinking lots of water and continuing to eat lots of fruit and vegetables during the winter months will keep your skin soft and supple.
4. Every week, give yourself a Lush facial! Treat your skin to a Fresh Face Mask, a cleanser, a Toner Tab and a moisturiser and you will look radiant whatever the weather.